Friday, October 07, 2005
First meeting
Our first club meet will be Thursday 27 October 2005 at 6:00 PM at the Leonard Good Community Center. We will meet on the ground floor. There aren't many of us, yet. But, you know the line: "Build it and they will come."
We will meet every 2nd, 4th, and 5th Thursday of each month. (The other Thursdays, I will be in Ames at the Cyclone Chess Club.)
All are welcome to come--from kids to high-rated players. No dues--just come.
If you have a board and a clock, go ahead bring them.
If you have questions, post here. I check the page frequently and will post answers here, too.
Warm regards,
ChessArchr
"Check us out."
We will meet every 2nd, 4th, and 5th Thursday of each month. (The other Thursdays, I will be in Ames at the Cyclone Chess Club.)
All are welcome to come--from kids to high-rated players. No dues--just come.
If you have a board and a clock, go ahead bring them.
If you have questions, post here. I check the page frequently and will post answers here, too.
Warm regards,
ChessArchr
"Check us out."
Hit Counter